Monday, August 10, 2009

G.I. Joe Wins Box Office Battle - $56.2 million

Inglourious Basterds HD Trailers"G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" overcame bad buzz and scathing reviews to win the weekend with $56.2 million, among the best August openings in history for a non-sequel. "G.I. Joe" follows Paramount's "Transformers" franchise as the latest toy story to find success on the big screen. Box office results Estimated ticket sales for Aug. 7-9 1. "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra," $56.2 million. 2. "Julie & Julia," $20.1 million. 3. "G-Force," $9.8 million. 4. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," $8.9 million. 5. "Funny People," $7.9 million. 6. "The Ugly Truth," $7 million. 7. "A Perfect Getaway," $5.8 million. 8. "Aliens in the Attic," $4 million. 9. "Orphan," $3.73 million. 10. "500 Days of Summer," $3.7 million. Watch G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Official Movie Trailer #1 HD after jump

No comments:

Post a Comment